Please Take A Moment To Review Our Policies Regarding Our Insurance Patients:
- A valid insurance card must be presented at each visit. Temporary ID cards or paperwork are not accepted.
- HMO plans are only accepted when Dr. DiRuggiero is your primary care doctor.
- You must correctly indicate which insurance is your primary plan or inform the staff of any changes to your existing plan otherwise you may be responsible for payment.
- We will submit your claim 3 times. If your carrier does not respond you will be responsible for payment.
- Some carriers limit the services we can perform in our office. If you require one of those services you will be given the choice of going to an outside facility or waiving your insurance benefit, paying in full and having the service here.
Insurance carriers or networks we participate in:
Atlantic Healthcare Systems
CCN-Community Care Network
CHN-Consumer Health Network
Devon Americare and America’s Choice
FCHA-Family Choice Health Alliance
Galaxy Health Network
Newton Memorial Hospital Employee Plan
One Health Plan
PHCS-Private HealthCare Systems
US (Uniformed Services) Family Health
UP & UP-United Payors and United Providers
UHP University Health Plan
USA Managed Care Organization
If you do not see your plan listed here, please call our office to check to see if we accept it.